Real-time, cloud-based, critical-environment monitoring
Winland INSIGHT provides complete real-time visibility of temperature, water, gas, humidity and other physical irregularities in critical-condition environments. The systems detailed and customized response protocols, data logs and extreme flexibility, provide the fastest route to resolution by making the notification of an incident immediately actionable.
INSIGHT Architectural Overview • INSIGHT User Guide • INSIGHT Sell Sheet
Monitor Critical-Environment Conditions Two Ways
Online by logging into your account via any computer or smart device for access to real-time data and detailed system information.
Six-Way Exception Alerting
When a sensor falls outside of its threshold, notifications can be sent to pre-defined recipients in any of the following ways users configure their notification preferences:
- Visual system notification within the Winland INSIGHT (www.winlandinsight.com) application e-mail
- Text message (Cell phone screen shot with pushed notification)
- Local audible and/or visual alarm from the EnviroAlert device on-premise
- Notification of alert relayed to security provider monitoring station when system is integrated into a security system
- Integrate notification of alert into another third-party or proprietary system
Right Response for Each Incident
Develop a customized, step-by-step response plan for any and all types of incidents. Setting up standardized protocols for incidents based on location, length of incident, type of product being stored, and other parameters can be done with a few clicks of the system.
If a response protocol is in place, the system will automatically generate an incident report that is distributed immediately after the response plan is completed. This documentation provides complete visibility into incidents and the actions taken to protect perishable assets and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Detailed Reporting, Retention and Analytics
In addition to three years of data retention, the Winland platform offers robust reporting capabilities with configurable and custom reports that can be accessed on-demand or distributed to individuals and groups at specified intervals with scheduled reporting.
Six of the most common system generated reports include:
- Sensor Detail Log Report
- Sensor Summary Log Report
- Sensor Acknowledgment Report
- Alert by Location Report
- Alert by Device Report
- Alert Response Summary
Flexible Enterprise Management
The configurable enterprise structure simplifies remote management of devices in multiple locations or within different organizational groups. The system supports and drives:
- Multiple user roles with different system access and authorization levels for users throughout the organization
- Distribution of notifications and reports based on the devices, groups or locations that users are associated with
- Remote device management, including setting and modifying sensor thresholds to multiple or all devices simultaneously
- Corporate governance with configurable sensor settings and custom response protocols that adhere to standards/policies
Integrating alert relays into any wired or wireless security system is easy and enables 24/7 monitoring.
Standard APIs (based on secure web services) facilitates data extraction from INSIGHT and integration with other applications*.
*Available Upon Request
Robust System Architecture/Security
Winland INSIGHT ensures data security and integrity
- Cloud-based platform
- Tiered infrastructure and application for utmost data security and integrity
- Encrypted proprietary communication protocol to ensure secure data transmission
- SSL-encrypted data traffic
- Scalable redundancy with Tier-3 data center and multiple virtual machines